At Tryggid/idTurva/idTryg we respect your right to privacy.
To ensure this, we have put in place security measures to protect your personal data and manage your personal data in accordance with all applicable data privacy regulations.
We will always keep your data safe and private.
Please note that your personal data is handled by Tryggid Europe OU, a EU registered company.
1. The information we collect in relation to you is as follows:
Information voluntarily provided:
We collect the information you voluntarily provide when registering as a customer on any of our websites. Than information may include the following:
Financial information which allows us to operate online payments. We also collect transactional information based on the payments to and from your accounts to us.
Contact information - your name, surname, address, age, birth date, gender, email address, phone number, zip code etc.
Third party information
In addition to the information voluntarily provided we reserve the right to collect information about you received from other sources such as public databases, providers of demographic information and other third parties. Also, due to requirements we may be obliged to collect ‘know your customer’ (KYC) information from specialized third parties.
Information from your device
We, and our third party service providers, reserve the right to collect information through your browser or device in regard to such details as your IP, device type, language and the Internet browser type you are using. We use this information to ensure that our services function properly.
2. How we use your personal information
Your personal information will be used exclusively in accordance with the details described in this Policy, namely in order to:
- Operate our websites and to provide the services required by you.
- To operate your financial transactions.
- To respond to your questions.
- To fulfil all requirements,
- To process your registration, set up and look after your account (including checks made to age verify you and to guard against fraud).
We may also require your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing, maintaining, enhancing and personalizing the Service(s) and analyzing how customers use the Service(s) and Website;
- To know your preferences and to try to ensure that the content on the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device;
- We may also use your data for market research purposes
3. Sharing of information
We reserve the right to transfer or disclose your personal information to any company within our Group of companies and its partners. Your information may also be shared with the following:
- Specific providers for voice calls services or SMS mobile communications, as externalized services.
- Our Providers, based on your options in order to operate your payments,
- Our anti-fraud, , after implementing the contractual safeguards in order to protect your personal data, in order to fulfil our legal requirements.
- Where required by law, your Personal Information may be disclosed to an applicable governmental, regulatory authority. Those bodies may then use your Personal Information to investigate and act on any such breaches in accordance with their procedures.
4. Duration information is held
We will retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. After closing our services, we will retain your information just to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations such as the applicable tax/revenue laws, marketing laws and other applicable regulatory requirements and to resolve any disputes.
5. Your rights
You have the right to request free of charge information on the scope, origin and recipients of the stored data as well as the purpose of storage.
You have the right to request additional information about the handling of your personal data.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your data by us in some circumstances such as profiling and, where we have asked for consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent.
Please note: There are exceptions to these rights. For example, access to personal data may be denied in some circumstances if making the information available would reveal personal information about another person, or if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information. In addition, we may be able to retain data even if you withdraw your consent, where we are obliged by a legal requirement to process your data, such as the Anti Money Laundering legislation.
The data controller responsible for your personal information for the purposes of the applicable European Union data protection law is: